Saturday 3 October 2015

Lucy With Bunnies

Yay!  I didn't wait too long to have another blog entry! 

Today I'm sharing a my card-in-a-box!  When I first saw card-in-a-box at Instagram I'm totally fascinated and wanted to make one badly but I didn't know how to start off.  I went on to YouTube and try to watch a couple of videos but the measurement with the inches (in Singapore, we use centimetres more than inches) and the folding really confuses me!

So how did I figure it out now?  Well, with Silhouette Cameo everything seems easy! 

Here is Lucy with Bunnies from CC designs stamps and dies on the card-in-a-box! 



I adore Lucy, she's just so sweet with the 2 bunnies. And I think the sentiment is just the perfect match with Lucy.  Totally positive thinking!

The box was cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I picked a Easter A2 box card from the Silhouette design store and I also cut out some trees to fill the back of the card so as to make it look a little "fuller" at the back.



I coloured Lucy using my Copic markers and then die cut it with the coordinating die, and after that I just adhere the cut outs on the box.



Hope you like the Lucy with Bunnies card-in-a-box that I've shared today! 

Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment