Saturday 23 July 2016

You Are So Wonderful

Happy Saturday! 
 
Have you check out the Anniversary Sale at Purple Onion Designs already?  Be sure to take a look at the "sale" category as I have spotted a couple of versatile stamps that can be used on card for almost every occassion!
 
 
For today, I am going to share another card that I've created a couple of days back.  I'm dedicating this card to my wonderful husband for all that he has done for me and my son.  I want to thank him for giving me the privilege of being a stay-at-home-mom and letting me having the luxury of spending my time doing the things I love most!  Thank you so much <3

 
 
All these cute critters images were stamped using my favourite Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and coloured with Copic markers.  For this time round, I didn't use my Silhouette Cameo Pix Scan function to cut the images but I fussy cut them with my pair of EK tools Precision Scissors.
 
 

For the base card, I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad in cracked pistachio and with the blending tool, I gave it a soft gradient of green. 
 
As for the sentiment, I stamped it with Versamark embossing ink, sprinkled some white embossing powder over and heat set it.
 
To make the card a little more fun, I added a sweet ribbon banner from Memory Box banner parade die set.
 
I hope you like what I've shared today.  Please do visit Purple Onion Designs for more inspirations and take a look at the very pretty and amazing projects from the DT.
 
Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment