Friday 24 November 2017

Purple Onion Designs Sales Blog Hop

Hello!
I'm very excited about today's post because it's the start of the holiday sales at Purple Onion Designs!  All stamps are 25% off  including the stamps in the sales category from now till 8 December!  


On top of the news of the sales, design team members and friends of Purple Onion Designs has come together with a surprise blog hop!  It's super exciting for me as I've never participated in a blog hop (yes yes, I'm a late bloomer! Haha!)  Oh well, there's always a first time :)  

In celebration of the hop, Sandy Allnock is giving away spots in a class of their choice to 3 lucky commenters along the bloghop - so be sure to comment everywhere!  If the winner has already purchased a class during the current sale, that class fee can be refunded.  Winner will be posted on Sandy's blog on December 1, 2017.  Good luck!

Not forgetting to share a card I made with a new stamp from the new collection ~  'Twas The Night Before Christmas and another stamp from the past collection :)



If you have notice, I've omitted the frame and the glass of milk from Dear Santa and stamped it right in the centre of a die cut stock card using Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows from My Favorite Thing.  I also blended a little distress ink in dried marigold to add a little warmth to the card.  I particularly love how the sentiment turned out on the black label I cut from my Silhouette Design studio library as it gives a chalkboard effect! 


I can't help but snap a picture of the cookies all stacked up :P

Would you like to win a art class?  All you need to do is follow the links to all the blogs and comment on their creations as you go :)  Let's now hop over to Hannah Rubenstahl's blog! 

                 Sally On (you are here!)
I hope you like the card I shared today :)  Thank you for stopping by and have fun blog hopping!

73 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These mice are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! And now you're making me want a COOKIE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy :) cookie is the best thing!

      Delete

  3. super cute card! I love that cookie scene. Love the window die you used also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card and the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet card (in more ways than one)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...those mice, though! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards create such a wonderful 3D affect. I really appreciate the attention to detail and the three stockings hanging from the mantle really are cute. Thanks for sharing your talent. Happy Holidays..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, I'm glad you like my cards. Happy holidays to you too :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful, I love your soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your cards and this stamp set! It’s going on my wish list. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Doris :) I'm glad you like my cards and the stamps! It's a good time to do some shopping with the 25% off!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the cut-outs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. The cookies look good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you charliemmh! I actually ate one cookie after taking the pictures but they are kind of softer than I like! I prefer the crunchier ones :)

      Delete
  12. Adorable card and those cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! Yes the cookies look better than they tasted! :)

      Delete
  13. Ahwww, so sweet! Love how you designed this card. And there's cooookieeesss too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! Cookies are the best isn't it?! :D

      Delete
  14. Love your card...so cute! Love Purple Onion Designs stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! Me too love love love Purple Onion Designs stamps! :)

      Delete
  15. An adorable card Sally. So very sweet and I love that sentiment (need to add to my wish list).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Nancy :) Yes the sentiment is kind of fun and I thought it goes well with the baking mice!

      Delete
  16. Darling card with the adorable mice! Love the colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is an irresistibly cute card !
    margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Little mice and cookies...so nicely colored and placed...love mice, except in the house during winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! These are the only mice I love ;)

      Delete
  19. Great stop on the hop! Those cookies made my mouth water! Cute card too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hopping by! Quick find a cookie and munch! :D

      Delete
  20. The little mouse is soooo adorable! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the little ones are cutest! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  21. Oh those mice are so adorable, love the window to view through, thank you for sharing another way to use these stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, this is cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card:-) Hmmm, cookies...yum:-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty cute. Love this.
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Susen! Glad you like my card :)
      Hugs hugs! <3

      Delete
  25. Love this little card! Those mice are adorable! Your coloring is so soft and pretty! Loving this hop with all it's talent and inspiration! I had no idea POD stamps were so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie for your kind words! Glad you can hop along the blogs and be inspired with all the other wonderful creations! Yes POD has some of the cutest critters!

      Delete
  26. Cute sentiment and I like the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  27. If you give the mouse a cookie... Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. that is a lovely card and i like the idea of the mouse nibbling a cookie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute card! I so like the sentiment "I've been better than last year." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  30. So adorable--and I think the same thing, perhaps I'm a bit better than last year?! Love these cute mice!

    ReplyDelete
  31. SOOOOO cute. Love the way you put the images in the scalloped circle.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is so cute, the colors are soft and go wonderful together. The cookies look yummie on the card and on the plate. I like the composition and the placement of all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great blog hop to start with! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How sweet Sally. The plaid really finishes off the adorable design of your card. Now I want a cookie...??? Lol

    ReplyDelete